CM910 Cellular Modem
The QTech CM910 Cellular Modem is a standalone 3G/4G LTE cellular modem, suitable for mobile, industrial and general purpose communications applications. An ideal M2M platform providing for SMS and data connectivity via a Serial or USB (2.0) interface.
3G bands (MHz): B1(2100), B5(850), B8(900);
4G bands (MHz): B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B8(900), B28(700).
Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack.
Operates with the Standard and extended AT command set.
- No static IP-address needed
- Low power consumption
- Low running costs and easy to install
- DATRAN XL4 Plus is CM910 aware
- Wide range of operating voltages from 9-24V DC
- Connectivity with all current New Zealand and Australian telecommunication companies
Enable high speed TCP data connections with your SCADA sites. Simple low cost implementation makes an ideal solution for those non-critical sites where guaranteed radio communication is not so essential or where radio paths do not exist.
This product requires an antenna and power supply. Please select the most suitable option for your application from our range of Antenna & Accessories.