Q48 Point To Point System (Q48-P2P)
The Q48 Point to Point (Q48-P2P) is a multiple input – multiple output wireless control system.
Each of the Q48-P2P modules has eight switched inputs, eight solid-state outputs, two 4-20mA inputs, and two 4-20mA outputs which allows you to transmit analogue and digital signals over a range of up to 4km.
8 Digital & 2 Analogue I/O, wireless remote control solution
The Q48 Wireless Point to Point (Q48 WP2P) system provides a remote control solution Monitoring up to eight digital switches and two analogue sensors. As well as controlling up to 8 digital relays and two analogue outputs per Q48 module.
Each Q48 WP2P system comprises a pair of Q48 wireless modules that are preprogrammed with a unique common communication address, thus allowing for multiple Q48 WP2P systems to be used within the same general location.
This system can be considered as a multicore cable replacement option, without the hassle of trenching and installation.
There is no configuration or setup required, simply connect the I/O and DC power and go.
- Inputs/Outputs: 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs, 2 Analogue Inputs, 2 Analogue Outputs
- Simple set up, no programming or configuration required
- Operational Range: Up to 500m with the supplied antennas, 6km with optional antennas (ranges are line of sight).
- State of the art digital radio using 900MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
- Power Supply – 12 – 30V DC
These are just some of the many ways the Q48 WP2P systems can be used:
- Dairy Farm Backing Gate Control
- Irrigation System Control
- Industrial I/O Expansion
Q48 P2P Applications
This is not an exhaustive list so please contact us if there is a specific application you have in mind.
- Frequency 921.5MHz to 928.0MHz
- RF Output 250mW
- Antenna connector SMA
- Dimensions L 189 x W 123 x D 42 mm
- Enclosure Steel, powder coated
- Power connector 3 way screw terminal Supply Voltage
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Current Consumption 85mA nominal @ 12V DC
- Power Supply 12 – 24V DC (max 30V DC)
- Product Code: PD8630 (Supplied as a Matched Pair)
Note: Antennas and power supplies are supplied separately.
Please refer to our website for further product information and optional accessories.