Q48 Point to Point (Q48-P2P)
The Q48 Point to Point (Q48-P2P) is a multiple input – multiple output wireless control system.
Each of the Q48-P2P modules has eight switched inputs, eight solid-state outputs, two 4-20mA inputs, and two 4-20mA outputs which allows you to transmit analogue and digital signals over a range of up to 4km.
8 Digital & 2 Analogue I/O, wireless remote control solution
The Q48-P2P system provides a remote control solution Monitoring up to eight digital switches and two analogue sensors. As well as controlling up to 8 digital relays and two analogue outputs per Q48 module.
Each Q48-P2P system comprises a pair of modules that are preprogrammed with a unique common communication address, thus allowing for multiple Q48-P2P systems to be used within the same general location.
This system can be considered as a multicore cable replacement option, without the hassle of trenching and installation.
There is no configuration or setup required, simply connect the I/O and DC power and go.
- Inputs/Outputs: 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs, 2 Analogue Inputs, 2 Analogue Outputs
- Simple set up, no programming or configuration required
- Operational Range: Up to 4km with optional antennas (ranges are line of sight).
- State of the art digital radio using 900MHz digital modulation technology
- Power Supply – 12 – 30V DC