DatScan – Wireless People Counter System
DatScan is a dedicated wireless people counter and data logging system.
Data is retrieved from the robust people counters using a wireless transfer to an SD card.
The system is the perfect choice for people counting applications such as public facility usage and trend analysis.
The DatScan system is widely used around New Zealand providing public toilet usage data for service provision analysis.
- Low power consumption providing battery life of up to 12 months
- Wireless RF data transfer from Data Logger to EP3 Data Manager
- Vandal resistant heavy gauge steel enclosure with stainless steel fixings
- Easy system expansion & configuration – Up to 999 loggers can be used
- Generate usage reports from the optional Analyser software or use your existing database tools
People counters are also available with 4G cellular and LAN connectivity – please see our DatScan Cellular System with DATAHost.
Please click here for further details including datasheets and user guides please.
Please click here to contact us to discuss your requirements.