HandHeld Programmer (EP3)
The EP3 is a small hand-held device which the farmer can use when out in the field. It can be used to obtain satus information from an IPC, manual operation of a sprinkler or inhibit its operation programming schedules and configuration in the field.
- The EP3 display is a resistive touch sensitive mono OLED graphical display
- Easy to operate via soft keys on the display to show the menu options
- Designed for finger operation, supplied with a stylus making the operation quick and responsive
- Communicates with IPCs for status information and the update of programming schedules
- Versatile tool providing IPC firmware updates, radio network analysis function. (Diagnostic tool, with channel scanning, radio frequency analyser, radio packet data logger.)
- IPC status easily checked in the field
- Simple updating of IPC schedule in the field
- Control of individual IPCs
- Low cost portable device which can be used quickly for day to day management
- Quick diagnosis of IPC operation
- All that is required for small sites, lowering system investment cost
- Broadcast time sync.