Digital Wireless Point To Point (WP2P) System
EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, LOW COST WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
The Digital Wireless Point to Point (WP2P) system is a wireless remote control solution with three switched inputs & three relay outputs. Simply operate a switch and the relay at the other end also operates, allowing you to remotely monitor & control three independent devices.
There is no configuration or programming required, simply wire the connections and connect the power.
This innovative and cost effective system allows you to:
- Switch a pump, irrigator or solenoid valve on and off remotely
- Confirm if your irrigator is switched on and pumping water
- Open an electric gate and then turn on a light
- Send flow meter pulses across a field, without installing expensive cables
- Replace an existing 6 core cable with wireless technology
- Low power consumption, typically 6mA, making it ideal for solar or battery installations
- No programming with easy mounting and installation
- Line of sight distances of ~350m with the supplied antennas, ~2km with whips, ~4km with Yagi antennas
- Radio communications confirmed with Link Status LED
- State of the art digital radio using 900MHz Digital Modulation
- Configurable failsafe output hold feature on latest Rev E version
- WP2P Star configuration option also available using four modules
- DIN Rail Mounting Option – Simplify panel installation with the optional DIN rail mount.
900MHz radio systems work reliably with clear “line of sight”. If this is not possible, consider using our WP2P Repeater and/or optional antennas.
This product requires an antenna and power supply. Please select the most suitable option for your application from our range of Antennas & Accessories.
These examples are just some of the many ways the WP2P systems can be used:
- Frequency 917MHz to 927MHz
- RF Output 100mW
- Digital Modulation technology
- Dimensions L 112 x W 76 x D 26 mm
- Enclosure Steel, powder coated
- Power connector 2.1mm DC jack, centre positive
- Supply Voltage 6 V—24 V DC (max 28 V DC)
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Current Consumption 6mA Typical
- Weight Less than 350g
- Product Code: PD8810-WP2PE (supplied as a Matching Pair)
- Product Code: PD8810E (Slave Module) for star configuration or module replacement
NOTE: The radio code must be stated when purchasing for WP2P module replacement.
The WP2Ps do not come with DC power supplies or DC power cables, please select the most suitable option for your application.
Please refer to our website for further product information and optional accessories including a DIN rail mount option.
Richard O. – “I installed a system; 2000 metres from tank to pump. It has been working well for 5 years now.”
Robert D. – “Perfect”
Warren S. – “Worked first go… All running nicely.” – Electrician who installed was extremely impressed and requested Datran Australia contact details.