SMS Controller (Quad Band)
Save time and Money with Datran Australia remote control solutions.
The QTech SMS Controller uses SMS/text messages to provide multiple people with alarms, status conditions and the ability to control devices (and receive a confirmation SMS) – all from your smart phone.
Supports the following; 3G bands (MHz): (2100), (850), (900) 4G bands (MHz):(2100), (1800), (850), (900), (700)
Note: The SMS Controller requires an external power source.
Key Features Include
- Class leading intuitive user interface software
- SMS Controller to SMS Controller texting. Multiple controllers can text each other allowing you to build a network.
- Text the SMS Controller “status” to receive the current I/O status
- Count flow pulses and provide a daily total to your phone
- Multiple I/O: Digital inputs x8, Analog Inputs x2, Digital outputs x8, Analog outputs x2
- Up to 10 people can be added to the address book
- Up to 4 actions can be taken per I/O point
- USB programming
- Forgotten the message format? Simply text the SMS Controller for a list of available commands
- Pulse output for digitals – text “Pulse” for a 1 second output, perfect for overload/reset applications
This innovative and cost effective control module enables numerous remote control applications.
- Switch a pump or irrigator on & off simply by sending a SMS message & receive a confirmation SMS
- Receive a SMS every time a gate opens
- Automatically switch on a device when an activity occurs, e.g. security camera/lighting.
- Send controlled texts between SMS controllers allowing wider scale usage & additional flexibility
- Receive an automated SMS from a well or river level every hour/day/month or at a specific time e.g. 7am
- Count flow meter pulses & send the daily total via SMS
- Receive an alarm if the analogue drops below, above, or between values, with units e.g. Litre or Amps
- Text the controller to receive all of the allowable commands or text “Status” for a complete I/O status
Click here for application examples
These examples are just some of the many ways the SMS Controller can be used.
- Qty 8 x Digital Switched Input (normally open, close to activate)
- Qty 8 x Digital Output (open collector type, to power relay)
- Qty 2 x Analogue Inputs
- Qty 2 x Analogue Outputs
- Max switching current 2 Amps
- I/O Connectors All screw terminal
- Antenna connector SMA
- Status & I/O Display LED
- Enclosure Steel, powder coated
- Supply Voltage 12 – 24V DC (max 30V DC)
- Current Consumption nominal 40mA in standby @12V
- Weight Less than 350g
Please refer to our website for further product information and optional accessories.
Click here for SMS Controller Datasheet
Click here for SMS Controller User Guide v2.1
Click her for latest firmware V3.02 – Updated September 2019- Refer to User Manual for firmware upgrade procedure.
Windows USB Driver – Please install this after installing Messenger, but before connecting to a SMS Controller.(See pg. 5 of the user guide for more information
Click here for SMS Messenger Workbench v188.8.131.52 Setup